Dressed to impress and ready to move, the 6KU Track bike is made for the rider who is looking to get their heart pumping while jamming through Toronto traffic.
It's lightweight and nimble ride comes from 6061 double butted alloy, making it the perfect choice to tackle streetcar tracks while not slowing you down on the hills.
With the function of a performance bike and the utility of an urban commuter, look to the 6KU Track Bike to be that edge that sets you ahead of the group on the weekend ride, or home earlier on the commute.
• 6061 double butted alloy frame
• 1-1/8’’ alloy fork (carbon fork upgrades available in-store)
• Supplied with front & rear brake
• 30mm Deep V 28h double wall alloy rims
• High flange hubs (flip flop rear hub)
• 1-1/8’’ integrated headset
• 31.8mm pursuit handlebar
• 3D forged alloy 48T*170mm cranks
• 48/16 gear ratio
• Sealed cartridge 68x103mm bb (English)
• 700 x 25C Kenda tires
• BMX platform pedals ready for straps
• 27.2mm forged alloy seat post
• Synthetic leather saddle
|Frame||6061 double butted alloy|
|Fork||1-1/8" alloy fork|
|Rims/Wheels||30mm Deep V 28h double wall alloy|
|Hubs||high flange flip/flop|
|Crankset||3d Forged alloy 48T|
|Sizes||49cm | 52cm | 55cm | 59cm|