Cinelli Gazzetta, the minimalist, eye-catching steel track frame. Micro-welded TIG junction and solid Columbus cromoly tubes make this frame strong and reliable. Classic track construction in all the details: 75 seat tube angle, round seat stays and real track geometry. Gazzetta is equipped with proprietary Cinelli microfusion track dropouts, seat-collar, and an MTB style segmented fork but with track correct 32 mm rake. Stainless steel fork tips and dropouts provide extra durability on the Gazzetta.
- Track geometry with 120mm-OL horizontal frame dropouts and a 35mm rake, caliper brake compatible fork
- TIG welded Columbus butted chromoly-steel frame construction with standard seatpost pinch bolt
- Color matched steel fork, 1-1/8" threadless with 30.0mm crown race
- Weight frame/fork: 1700g/650g (54cm)
- Black Friars
|Frame||Columbus double-butted steel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black Friars / XL 61cm||CN6835|